CORPORATE OVERVIEW – FAIRPOINT COMMUNICATIONS, INC. (NASDAQ : FRP)
Through its fast, reliable network, FairPoint Communications delivers a range of affordable data and voice communications services to businesses, including public and private institutions, as well as residential and wholesale customers in 17 states.
There’s Strength In Our Numbers
- 100+ years of combined telecommunications service
- Operations in 17 states
- More than 21,000 fiber route miles
- Largest network in northern New England
- More than 17,000 fiber route miles and 90% percent of our central offices enabled for Carrier Ethernet Services in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont.
- 95% network coverage of northern New England businesses
- More than $900 million invested in infrastructure and technology to reach new customers, upgrade its network and enable the next-generation of communications technology since 2008
- Approximately $859.5 in annual revenue in 2015
- Approximately 2,700 employees as of Q4 2015
- More than $1 million in charitable and civic contributions in 2015
The FairPoint Difference
- Superior Network
You can count on us to keep you connected. Our fiber-core, Ethernet network powers today’s technology and tomorrow’s possibilities through both traditional and cutting-edge IP-based services.
- Local Support & Presence
FairPoint employees are neighbors to our customers. We are fellow investors and volunteers in our local communities. We are firmly dedicated to our customers and their satisfaction with our service.
- Best-in-Class Customer Experience
Even as the way we connect continues to evolve, FairPoint’s commitment to providing trusted, best-in-class service that our customers can count on is unwavering. We build and inspire confidence in our team by being reliable, responsible, responsive, honest and caring.
- Value for You
We believe our customers choose us because we deliver the overall best value. We believe value is in the eye of the beholder. Therefore, value is not necessarily the lowest price or the latest technology, but right-sized scalable services designed and supported by experienced local teams just for you.
For more information, read the latest news from FairPoint.