Together, FairPoint and Consolidated Communications (Nasdaq: CNSL) are an even stronger Company. Our combined networks, product suite, resources and expertise make us an even stronger and more competitive provider.
There’s Strength In Our Numbers
- 24-state service area
- ~800,000 data and Internet connections
- More than 36,000 fiber route miles, making us the ninth largest fiber provider in the U.S.
- 8,500 on-net buildings
- 2,600 fiber-connected towers
- 100+ years of providing telecommunication services
- Continued investment in broadband infrastructure and technology to enable next-generation of communications technology
- An experienced team of 4,400 employees
- More than $2.2 million in charitable and civic contributions in 2016
Together, our network will span 24 states and more than 36,000 fiber route miles making us the ninth largest fiber provider in the U.S.
Local Support & Presence
We’ll maintain local support and a strong community presence. We are deeply engaged in the communities we serve through philanthropic support and broadband infrastructure investment. We remain committed to broadband expansion plans and increasing speeds.
Best-in-Class Customer Experience
Our combined resources and experienced team will be able to better serve our customers and enable us to be even more competitive without losing our local touch.